303RE: [the_headquarters] Beer Tasting this Thursday

  • Brian Baker
    Sep 25, 2013

      5-8pm!

      On Sep 25, 2013 8:08 AM, "Ron" <RONG@...> wrote:

      What time?  I am so excited to meet this famous local brewmaster.

      Ron

      Ron Gardner

      RonG@...

      bay: (408) 374-0900 x145  beach: (831) 477-9800

      gridley_logo_small

      Visit our Showrooms or see us at GridleyCompany.com

      find_us_on_facebook_badge[1]