301Beer Tasting this Thursday

  • Brian Baker
    Sep 24, 2013
      Hello Headquarters,

      Very late notice, but if you feel like getting the weekend started early, locally renowned, multi-award winning homebrewer Andy Carrol and I are helping to put on a little beer tasting this Thursday at Mountain Charley's Saloon in Los Gatos. We'll be pouring:

      ~St Bernardus Wit

      ~Dogfish Head Namaste

      ~Brouwerij Three Muskateers Troubadour Blond

      ~Lost Abbey Saison Blanc

      ~The Bruery Mischief

      It's $22 for a sample (~6oz) of all five beers, you get to keep your tasting glass, and a portion of proceeds go to local schools. You get to taste great beer, add another glass to your collection, and sleep well knowing you helped out some great kids. Hope to see you there.

      Cheers,
      Brian
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic