      From: Margie <margie@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 9:01 AM
      Subject: Re: Santa Cruz Fair Homebrew Competition - Additional Session

      Everybody,

      I still do not have enough judges for the Homebrew competition, so I am adding an evening session.  It is on Wednesday evening the 4th  in Capitola starting at 6pm.

      Please let me know today if you can make it.

      I am also still looking for more judges, stewards and other helpers for the 7th.    If you know of anyone interested, please pass on my contact information.   My cell phone is 831-588-1319.

      Thanks,
      Margie Lynch-Freshner

      Sorry about the short notice but I was camping this weekend and did not have any email or phone access.