209Re: [the_headquarters] Mikkeller opening SF bar!

  • Chris Ferderer
    Feb 14, 2013
      I heard about this yesterday. It seems cool, but if its where the address shows, it's going to be right on market. Makes parking a little difficult, but it should be worth it when it's open. Looking forward to it.

      On Thursday, February 14, 2013, Andrew Carroll wrote:

      Have you guys heard about this? .....Awesome!

      “We will feature 40 taps from the best breweries in the world, 2 cask handles, specialized bottle selection and exclusive house beers. All meticulously chosen, well cared for and properly served. Our cellar will host a “sour room” where you will find the best Lambic and sour beer produced in the world. We are building a full kitchen and will feature great food prepared to pair well with our beer. It is our goal to create the finest Beer Bar in the world!”

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic