Official Damned website

  • Gina Snowdoll
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2000
      I've only just found out through a link on Captain's site that a new
      Official Damned Website exists at:

      http://www.orbit.f9.co.uk/damned/html/framesets/homeF.html

      It looks like it's been active for a few months now, but I thought
      I'd post the address here in case some of you out there didn't know
      of its existence either.

      Gina
    • mark weddle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2000
        At 11:22 AM 6/5/00 -0000, you wrote:
        >I've only just found out through a link on Captain's
        >site that a new Official Damned Website exists at:
        >http://www.orbit.f9.co.uk/damned/html/framesets/homeF.html

        Whoop! Thanks for posting this ... I didn't know about it
        and I don't think very many others here did either as I've
        never seen mention of it. Very happy to see things coming
        together and actual news of recording new stuff ...

        Mark