Re: Who Laughs Last? 12

  • Brian Asbury
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 2, 2003
      Ooo, now there's an ominous alliance! This does not bode well for
      some of our heroes...

      BKA
    • libbylawrence
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 3, 2003
        Alexis just needed the right kind of bad company to hang around with!
        I mean how much can even an evil genius do when she also has to worry
        about her partner putting her mind in the body of an ape! That would
        tend to distract a person!

        Seriously, I hope to show in my next story here that 'Lexie has been
        busy behind the scenes as well- equiping a couple of other crooks in
        exchange for services from them.