Re: Forgotten Legacies Chapter 2

  • sandyhausler
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
      Very nice work. I especially liked (as you might expect from my
      prior comment) that the Red Bee's son did not want to follow in his
      father's footsteps. I also liked Kelli's acknowledgement of the
      genius of the early mystery men. Can you imagine what life would be
      like if gravity rods and the like existed? It's too bad, they were
      only used to fight crime.<g>

      Sandy Hausler