Re: Seven Soldiers (epilogue)

  • len_snart
    Message 1 of 8018 , Jul 1, 2002
      Guys, I finally got a chance to read this whole thing this weekend.
      Gotta say, I liked it a lot! Reminded me of that first arc in the
      Infinity Inc book - where the new, fresh young heroes go up against
      their mentors' arch foe. Both showed good contrast between the older
      heroes and the new heroes.

      We're in the eighties here, so some of the young guns are gonna try
      and pick up where the old men have left off. The only difference with
      this over the Infinity Inc arc is that the Seven Soldiers aren't quite
      as aged as their JSA cohorts (thanks to the story in JLA #100 - I
      remember reading that one as a kid, got it from an older cousin who
      went off to college when I was six). Still, there is the generational
      differences and that's really what the E-2 site here celebrates,
      right?

      Hope we'll see more of these guys.

      len
    • The Time Trust
      Message 8018 of 8018 , Oct 20, 2014
        Well, I know that the Sandman fought the Cheetah in "Fashion for Dying." The Sandman: 1943: Fashion for Dying

        I think there were supposed to be other stories dealing with the remaining foes, but they were never written.

        --
        Cheers,
        Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

        www.5earths.info