[The JSA All-Star Story Site] Re: Morgan- Dead or alive?

  • libbylawrence
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 1, 2002
      I really like Superman Family. It was better in my opinion than
      Batman Family story-wise. That issue with the merged Supermen raises
      one good plot point for consideration- namely that there are
      lifeforms native to the weird dimension between the two alternate
      earths. I wonder if Crisis changed that? The villain in the SMF tale
      came from that nebulous dimension between Earth 1 and Earth 2. He was
      supposedly stronger than any foe Superman of E-2 had ever fought!
    • mcmaenza
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 1, 2002
        I'm more a Batman Family fan myself. Sadly it didn't have as solid a
        run as the Superman Family dollar title did. I liked the team-ups of
        Batgirl and Robin, and their solo tales. I liked Huntress when she
        appeared in the book. BF was the first title I got a letter
        published in too (it was for BF #17 which appeared in the first
        Detective issue). BF's downfall, I think, was the tales weren't as
        widely diverse as the SF ones could be.

        Good reading all the way around though.

        Martin