Re: story index?

  • mcmaenza
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2002
      Joe,

      Look no further than the Archives for all the completed stories:

      site:http://www.geocities.com/the5earths/home.htm (for all 5 Earths
      Archives) and specifically
      http://www.geocities.com/the5earths/earth-2/index.htm (for the
      stories on this site).

      Doc or one of the moderators, I noticed these links are incorrect in
      the Bookmarks section here. Can someone with the power update them?
      Thanks.

      Martin
    • immortalwildcat
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2002
        --- In thejsaallstarstorysite@y..., mcmaenza <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Doc or one of the moderators, I noticed these links are incorrect
        > in the Bookmarks section here. Can someone with the power update
        > them?

        Done. I also renamed them to place them at the top of the bookmark
        list.

        da 'Cat!