Earth Two

  • wrathdemon
    Message 1 of 8018 , Mar 1, 2002
      This is awesome. I accidently stumbled upon this.
      I was in the process of writing a fictional
      roleplaying adventure exactly like this based on What if
      Earth Two continued...maybe I will share it for some
      fun.
    • The Time Trust
      Message 8018 of 8018 , Oct 20, 2014
        Well, I know that the Sandman fought the Cheetah in "Fashion for Dying." The Sandman: 1943: Fashion for Dying

        I think there were supposed to be other stories dealing with the remaining foes, but they were never written.

        --
        Cheers,
        Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

        www.5earths.info