Earth Two

  • wrathdemon
    Message 1 of 8023 , Mar 1, 2002
      This is awesome. I accidently stumbled upon this.
      I was in the process of writing a fictional
      roleplaying adventure exactly like this based on What if
      Earth Two continued...maybe I will share it for some
      fun.
    • the_time_trust_2000
      Message 8023 of 8023 , Sep 22, 2016
        Here's what I said about it at the time:

        The Reaper's appearance in this story is meant to be a "prequel", sort-of, to his reappearance on the Earth-2 scene in the present. I thought that would make a nifty Red Robin/Batwing story, if someone was interested in doing a take on the Batman: Year Two storyline...