Red Arrow: Reel Life, Real Death (P. 16)

  • HarveyKent
    Message 1 of 8018 , Nov 1, 2001
      Red Arrow raced to the edge of the roof, looked
      out over it to see what had happened. Why had the man
      committed suicide rather than risk capture? It didn�t make
      sense. But when the archer looked, Clayface was nowhere
      to be found!<br>�The telescope!� someone on the
      ground shouted; Red Arrow looked, and saw it was Maggie.
      �He landed on the telescope, and slid down it into
      the observatory!�<br>Red Arrow dashed back inside the
      building and raced down the steps. He searched every room
      in the place, but it was no use. Clayface was gone.
      He had escaped! The archer cursed himself for having
      let him get away. He heard the sounds of many people
      entering the building; the police had arrived. He quickly
      grabbed his duffel bag from the corner where he had
      stashed it, and ducked into the men�s room to change back
      to Roy Harper. As he pulled off his boots and
      gloves, he pondered what had happened. Carlinger,
      Frontis, and Crump, their three main suspects, had all
      been absent from the scene when Clayface had struck.
      Now they would have to get each man to account for
      his whereabouts at the--<br>Roy looked down at his
      right hand, as he was pulling the glove off it. Good
      Lord, could that be? It was incredible. And
      yet....there it was, right there, plain as day. Roy�s mouth
      set in a grim line.
    • The Time Trust
      Message 8018 of 8018 , Oct 20, 2014
        Well, I know that the Sandman fought the Cheetah in "Fashion for Dying." The Sandman: 1943: Fashion for Dying

        I think there were supposed to be other stories dealing with the remaining foes, but they were never written.

        --
        Cheers,
        Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

        www.5earths.info