THE NEW FORGOTTEN HEROS CLUB

  • blackjackx99
    Message 1 of 8016 , Jul 1, 2001
      club here at Yahoo with Firestorm ,Zatanna,Animal
      Man,Black Lightning,Blue Beetle,Capt Marvel,Jade & many
      other Forgotten Heros.If you want to write about a
      certain hero just let me know.All are up for grabs so far
      & I will be writing the team storys. so come on by
      & take a look.
    • starsky_hutch76
      Message 8016 of 8016 , Feb 22, 2006
        --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, "christine nightstar"
        <ptc@...> wrote:

        > Wonders what Jay Garrick's response would be if John changed his name
        > to "The Streak", and then dressed accordingly.... :P

        lol. I imagine Jay would be a little worried about his campaign. Billy
        Carter and the Bush sisters would have nothing on John in the
        the "embarassing relative" area.