Hectic Honeymoon pt23

  • starsky_hutch76
    Message 1 of 8023 , Dec 1, 2000
      Johnny Thunder, his thunderbolt, Ms. Mystic
      (Kiku), Will Power, and the old mystic Whatsituyah found
      themselves hurled back into the throne room as they flew
      through the large mirror hanging on the wall. The throne
      room itself seemed as if it were caught in the midst
      of a massive storm as the foggy interior of the
      mirror realm spilled forth.<br><br>Mala the Younger
      leapt to his feet and let out a bellow of rage, his red
      eyes glowing fiercely. He was quickly swept up by the
      storm and slammed against the wall with a crash of
      stone and masonry. As he attempted to rise to his feet,
      both the thunderbolt and Will Power fired blasts at
      him, knocking him back down.<br><br>Daisy Darling
      clung to the arm rest of her throne for dear life as
      the winds threatened to sweep her out of the golden
      chair. Johnny leapt for her, taking her in his arms.
      "It's okay," he said. "I've got you."<br><br>"I wanted
      to go to Hawaii for my honeymoon!" she cried.
    • the_time_trust_2000
      Message 8023 of 8023 , Sep 22, 2016
        Here's what I said about it at the time:

        The Reaper's appearance in this story is meant to be a "prequel", sort-of, to his reappearance on the Earth-2 scene in the present. I thought that would make a nifty Red Robin/Batwing story, if someone was interested in doing a take on the Batman: Year Two storyline...