Dr Occult

  • paladinlgt
    Message 1 of 8018 , Nov 1, 2000
      Shadow Wars ? Is that a story thats been posted on the site ? :looks puzzled:
    • The Time Trust
      Message 8018 of 8018 , Oct 20, 2014
        Well, I know that the Sandman fought the Cheetah in "Fashion for Dying." The Sandman: 1943: Fashion for Dying

        I think there were supposed to be other stories dealing with the remaining foes, but they were never written.

        --
        Cheers,
        Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

        www.5earths.info