blake's seven 11

  • csyphrett_us
    Message 1 of 8023 , Oct 1, 2000
      Cully Morrigan had went to the airport from his
      meeting with Blake. He knew the place well, from a couple
      of smuggling deals he had took part in.<br>Morrigan
      thought of himself as one of the more successful
      criminals in Gotham. Out of all the deals he had took part
      in, he had the good fortune of never seeing the
      Batman. <br>He knew how rare that was in a city that was
      practically seeing the crimebuster act every day.<br>Morrigan
      bypassed the airport terminal and headed for the private
      hangars away from the main buildings.<br>He rubbed the
      numb flesh of his face and wished he had never met the
      Joker.<br>That had been a costly mistake no matter how you
      sliced it.<br>He wondered about missing Blake back at
      the house. He had never did that before. He had
      noticed there were no bullet holes anywhere around the
      spot where Blake was standing, or in Blake
      either.<br>That's what made up his mind to join up with the
      stranger. If he could make bullets disappear in mid-air,
      maybe he could make the Joker disappear also.
    • the_time_trust_2000
      Message 8023 of 8023 , Sep 22, 2016
        Here's what I said about it at the time:

        The Reaper's appearance in this story is meant to be a "prequel", sort-of, to his reappearance on the Earth-2 scene in the present. I thought that would make a nifty Red Robin/Batwing story, if someone was interested in doing a take on the Batman: Year Two storyline...