Jim Corrigan's new life

  • bensloane
    Message 1 of 8018 , Aug 1, 2000
      If I'd spent the last five decades as the host of
      God's pious wrath, I'd want to spend time indulging in
      good, old fashioned sin. <br><br>Instead of having yet
      another JSA wife and kids scenario, perhaps Jim could
      become E-II's John Constantine? They even have the same
      initials! Just a thought...
    • The Time Trust
      Message 8018 of 8018 , Oct 20, 2014
        Well, I know that the Sandman fought the Cheetah in "Fashion for Dying." The Sandman: 1943: Fashion for Dying

        I think there were supposed to be other stories dealing with the remaining foes, but they were never written.

        --
        Cheers,
        Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

        www.5earths.info