CRIMSON TIDE 10

  • gdl629_19136
    Message 1 of 8018 , Jun 1, 2000
      Sandman and Dian had no time to SPARE, as the
      sirens blared in the distance. They loaded the lone
      survivor of the slaughtered street gang into the roadster
      and sped off into the night.<br><br>Wes removed his
      mask, and replaced his glasses. <br>"Turn RIGHT, the
      hospital's over the next block. We can leave him in the
      SLOWLY cracked open, and two robed creatures furtively
      emerged.<br><br>"Ssssoon�Dala�ssoon�our ARMY will EMERGE." Hissed the hooded
      man.<br>"Tomorrow, they will RISE, and will ADD to our
      RANKSSS�"<br><br>The hooded man and his companion crept into an
      unfinished abandoned tenement housing; a FILTHY room TEEMED
      with RATS, INSECTS, and GARBAGE. An assortment of food
      containers and drug paraphernalia lay broken around the
      mattresses. <br><br>In the corner of the entrance hall, a
      PILE of human bodies were strewn about, their unmoving
      forms STRANGELY AVOIDED by the
      me?!!" Exclaimed Clem Burke, gazing at the massacre
      before him. <br><br>He coughed HARD, more from the
      residue of his encounter with the Sandman yesterday, he
      rationalized, rather than his three-pack a day
      habit.<br><br>Four victims now, ADDED to the similarly murdered two
      back at the morgue. <br><br>The count was RISING, and
      STILL no CLUE as to the murderer or
      murderers.<br><br>Burke ALMOST found himself WISHING that The Sandman
      lock 'em ALL
    • The Time Trust
      Message 8018 of 8018 , Oct 20, 2014
        Well, I know that the Sandman fought the Cheetah in "Fashion for Dying." The Sandman: 1943: Fashion for Dying

        I think there were supposed to be other stories dealing with the remaining foes, but they were never written.

        --
        Cheers,
        Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

        www.5earths.info