Look out.. the Freek is invading.

  • jsafreak
    Message 1 of 8023 , Apr 1, 2000
      Shame on you Lady Obie.. not mentioning another JSA club to me.. tsk tsk.
    • the_time_trust_2000
      Message 8023 of 8023 , Sep 22, 2016
        Here's what I said about it at the time:

        The Reaper's appearance in this story is meant to be a "prequel", sort-of, to his reappearance on the Earth-2 scene in the present. I thought that would make a nifty Red Robin/Batwing story, if someone was interested in doing a take on the Batman: Year Two storyline...