New club photo

  • lawrenceliberty
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2013

      I really like the new club photo! It sure beats that weird image Yahoo put up on some of the other clubs!

    • vendikarr_dewuff
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2013

        Thank you. I took a shot at making one.

        I probably should have asked which heroes people would like to see. We have pics of original characters in our photos section that are in the DCAU style.

      • immortalwildcat
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2013

          I think I'd rather not have animated-style characters for this group.   They just don't have that "Golden Age" feel for me.

          The image of Batman included in the group banner is interesting - I know it's a modern image, but it feels right for the earlier depictions of Batman.

          And the Dr. Fate image used there makes him look like he could go a few rounds in a WWF wrestling ring.  Very intimidating.

          da 'Cat!