Re: Larry lance in Memories Chapter 14

  • Doc Quantum
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2013
      The Light is certainly shaping up to be a formidable foe!

      Everyone should note that the Light who appeared in three golden age Starman tales as a recurring foe has nothing to do with the alias that Luthor once employed back in the golden age, or that his bald assistant later used in a Superman story in our archives called "The Man Who Stole the Sunlight," by Goose Gansler.

      BTW, carefully check over this chapter and the previous one. I noticed there were some instances when a word like "can" was used when clearly "can't" was meant, and sometimes whole words are missing from sentences. I've seen this in a few of your stories before. Example from below:

      "Unfortunately Defoe [said] he can['t] go into as much detail as the Light wants him to with the false memories."

      (Also, nice nod to Everett E. Hibbard with the Hibbard Street reference!)

      Cheers,
      Doc