Re: [The JSA All-Star Story Site] Captain Thunder question

  • The Time Trust
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2013
      What would happen? I'm guessing the result would be an interesting crossover story with Johnny Thunder (and his family).

      --
      Cheers,
      Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

      www.5earths.info

    • johnreiter902
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2015
        Once, When Johnny Thunder visited Earth-S with the JSA, he said Cei-U while standing near Billy, Mary and Freddy. Thunderbolt appeared and the three of them transformed instantly.