Re: Black Sunset (Part Twenty)

  • sandyhausler
    Message 1 of 153 , Apr 14, 2013
      I remember only the one story where it was clear he was interested in her, but I don't recall any followup. It may have been your intention that they would become romantically involved after that story, but I'd appreciate it if you give me a story where this romance was seen. At any rate, if there was something there at one time, it no longer is (or will be when I get back to her).

      Sandy Hausler

      --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, "libbyblawrence" <lawrenceliberty@...> wrote:

      > They were indeed a romantic couple. If you wish to say they broke up you may do so.
      >

      > --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, "sandyhausler" <shausler@> wrote:
      > >
      > > If you mean one date, yeah, that was established (assuming that they ever actually went on the date), but beyond that, I don't recall anything. Nothing you can call "dating." Heck, Lana hasn't appeared in that many stories.
      > >
      > > Sandy Hausler
      > >
      > > --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, "ddswanson" <ddswanson@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Libby definitely had Lana dating the reformed, rejuvenated Cavalier.

    • sandyhausler
      Message 153 of 153 , Apr 18, 2013
        --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, "libbyblawrence" <lawrenceliberty@...> wrote:

        > I know I used them in Fresh Start but I'm not sure if they were seen again together afterward. I hope that helps.

        Thanks. Libby. I'll check that story out.

        Sandy Hausler