Read "Flamebird: Training Day" on 5earths.info

  • Doc Quantum
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
      Flamebird: Training Day
      by Sandy Hausler and Vendikarr DeWuff

      Beth Kane is turning sixteen years old, and her grandmother — the former Batwoman — has a very special day planned for her, including a training session with a JSA member! But when Beth arrives at JSA Headquarters, expecting to train with Power Girl or Wonder Woman, she's stunned to be greeted by none other than Ma Hunkel, the elderly original Red Tornado! Not only that, but Beth must stop a bank robbery without using her Flamebird powers! Guest starring the Justice Society of America!

      http://www.5earths.info/earth-2/flamebird-e2-1986-01/
    • Doc Quantum
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
        Although this story was only finished last year, I wanted to publish it as soon as possible, because it was begun 10 years ago, and it takes place earlier than all other unpublished completed stories, since it takes place in 1986.

        I'll also be publishing other unfinished stories (and Times Past stories) more quickly than those taking place in "present-day," so if you really want to get a story published quickly, try finishing one of the unfinished stories!

        You can find them all here:

        Note that you have to be a member of 5earthswriters before accessing the files.

        Cheers,
        Doc