[The JSA All-Star Story Site] Re: Chicago Story: Beginnings Part 2

  • ddswanson
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 8, 2013
      I know the Spectre/Etrigan team up is posted, Doc. I'm just p&m'ing because it isn't canon. I thought it was the best response to Chrissy ever - and so did she, actually:

      "While through my refusal to delete Game Masters, I thought that you
      were just going to get all "pissy", and for awhile I thought you
      had... So I kept silent. But What you did with what I started has me
      wanting MORE!!! You've seemed to have captured the Madness of the
      Etrigan I brought to Earth 2, Congrats Dan... This has been One of
      the best story lines I've seen in awhile... Way to Go..."

      That's when Driv started shunning me!

      Dan

      --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, The Time Trust wrote:

      > I liked your story as a standalone story, and I published it on the Five Earths Multiverse blog under the Earth-2 Elseworlds heading:
      >
      > https://5earthsmultiverse.wordpress.com/
      >

      > BTW, I will also be publishing one of your Justice Machine stories at the above site soon. I hope to have time this weekend to publish two stories, and your first JM story should be one of them.
      >
      > --
      > Cheers,
      > Doc Quantum of The Time Trust
      >

      > Read stories of your favorite DC Comics characters at the Five Earths Project!
      > www.5earths.info
      >

      > >________________________________

    • Drivtaan
      Message 2 of 25 , Feb 8, 2013
        I've studied the Amish, Dan, and I really know how to shun. Gee, I hope no Amish see this and get offended.

        Lee

      • Drivtaan
        Message 3 of 25 , Feb 8, 2013
          I say he should rhyme and speak backwards like Zatanna.

          Lee

        • ddswanson
          Message 4 of 25 , Feb 9, 2013
            I wrote a basic program to convert English spells into a really weird language for my Wizzo the Wizard story:

            "DANGHO WWGPOG THTUGU HFAWKA PHTUWO ZUAWHT UUOKHT XUVALU!"

            Of course, I have no idea anymore what the English equivalent is any longer - and I've lost the basic program.

            I understand you are an accomplished poet - so you write the rhymes, and I'll make them backwards.

            Dan

            --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, Drivtaan wrote:

            > I say he should rhyme and speak backwards like Zatanna.
            >
            > Lee

          • ddswanson
            Message 5 of 25 , Feb 9, 2013
              Thanks, Doc, I'm looking forward to it. I'm going to send the URL to Mark Ellis - it would be kind of neat if he would post the URL on the official Justice Machine site.

              Dan

              > BTW, I will also be publishing one of your Justice Machine stories at the above site soon. I hope to have time this weekend to publish two stories, and your first JM story should be one of them.
              >
              > --
              > Cheers,
              > Doc Quantum of The Time Trust
              >

              > Read stories of your favorite DC Comics characters at the Five Earths Project!
              > www.5earths.info
              >

              > >________________________________

            • sandyhausler
              Message 6 of 25 , Feb 10, 2013
                I hope we are past the time when members of this group shun one another.

                Sandy Hausler

                Message 7 of 25 , Feb 10, 2013
                  The official end of Dan's shun time is 2:00 PM this Thursday.

                  Lee

                • The Time Trust
                  Message 8 of 25 , Feb 10, 2013
                    Driv, you're too kind.

                    --
                    Cheers,
                    Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

                    www.5earths.info

                    >________________________________

                  • ddswanson
                    Message 9 of 25 , Feb 11, 2013
                      ah, crud, I was just starting to enjoy it!

                      Dan

                      --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, Drivtaan wrote:

                      > The official end of Dan's shun time is 2:00 PM this Thursday.
                      >
                      > Lee

                    • Drivtaan
                      Message 10 of 25 , Feb 11, 2013
                          How about a compromise of me shunning you on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, Dan? That would leave Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays open in case anyone else would like to shun you. We can all take a break from shunning or not shunning on Sundays.

                        Lee