Website update -- Batman: Times Past: Sketches of the Caped Crusader

  • The Time Trust
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      I've declared June to be Batman month to celebrate Father's Day (a new banner at the site will appear soon). Here's the latest story on the Five Earths Project website, which is actually a collection of very short stories by two writers that are more like sketches, hence the name "Sketches of the Caped Crusader":

      Batman
      Times Past
      Sketches of the Caped Crusader
      by Nadra Enzi and Andrew Troy Keller
      What was the Batman of Earth-2 like? What did he do between his published adventures? These short sketches show glimpses of the life of Batman, including his activities during World War II and his meeting with an African-American hero during the tumultuous Civil Rights era of the mid-1960s. We are also treated to a glimpse of the grown-up Robin shortly after taking over the retired Batman’s crimefighting duties, and we observe the mourning period of Batman’s daughter Helena Wayne, the Huntress.Read it here: http://www.5earths.info/earth-2/batman-e2-tp1979-01/

      --
      Cheers,
      Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

      www.5earths.info