Re: [The JSA All-Star Story Site] Krypton's Twin, Part 1

  • Barry Walker
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 3 9:30 AM
      However, I did notice one possible error: Xenon is specifically described as having a red sun,and Superman has no powers under a red sun.Or does that only hold true for the Earth-1 Superman?

      Message 48 of 48 , Jul 3 8:49 PM
        Right... the Earth 2 Superman does have some powers under a red sun. At the time this story was written, Superman's writers assumed that anyone who went to a planet with lesser gravity than the one on which he grew up would have super powers. And supposedly even on Krypton-2, Kryptonians had super powers, their powers just got greater on Earth. Doc Q pointed out the inconsistency; if Kryptonians had super powers on Krypton, they should have been shown to have even greater powers on Xenon. Instead they appeared to have powers similar to those of Earthmen on Earth. So I figure there is something about Xenon or the genetics of the Xenonians that took away their relative super powers while they are on Xenon.