Re: [The JSA All-Star Story Site] Black Sunset (Part Eleven)

  • The Time Trust
    Message 1 of 153 , Oct 12, 2009
      Nice observation about the Earth-1/Earth-2 designations! I've always thought the JSA got the short end of the stick on that one.

      Good characterization with Oswald Cobblepot, too. I'd like to see more of him.

      Cheers,
      Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

    • sandyhausler
      Message 153 of 153 , Apr 18 7:15 PM
        --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, "libbyblawrence" <lawrenceliberty@...> wrote:

        > I know I used them in Fresh Start but I'm not sure if they were seen again together afterward. I hope that helps.

        Thanks. Libby. I'll check that story out.

        Sandy Hausler