I'm back!

  • sandyhausler
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
      I was a member a few years ago, somehow got bumped off the list, and have just rejoined. When I left work was done on a story dealing with 1988 election, with the Flash running for President. Was that ever resolved?

      Sandy Hausler
    • starsky_hutch76
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
        --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, "sandyhausler" <shausler@...> wrote:

        > I was a member a few years ago, somehow got bumped off the list, and have just rejoined. When I left work was done on a story dealing with 1988 election, with the Flash running for President. Was that ever resolved?
        >
        > Sandy Hausler

        No, that's still kind of an ongoing thing.
      • sandyhausler
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
          --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, starsky_hutch76 <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, "sandyhausler" <shausler@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I was a member a few years ago, somehow got bumped off the list, and have just rejoined. When I left work was done on a story dealing with 1988 election, with the Flash running for President. Was that ever resolved?
          > >
          > > Sandy Hausler
          > >

          > No, that's still kind of an ongoing thing.

          Uh, gee, that's been going on for years. It's almost like the real presidential elections.

          Sandy Hausler
        • immortalwildcat
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
            GUILTY!

            I plead guilty in the matter of The Race vs the writers of the JSA All Star Story Site!

            This originally started out as a round robin that was also going to provide a backdrop for the regular stories on the site. There have been three "books" of the round robin, which take us up to roughly late July of the election year. Very little mention of the election has occurred in other stories. The round robin went off into all kinds of bizarre directions.

            The consensus came down to this: I'm going to write the final "book" on the election. I've got most of it plotted, a little bit of it written. I've been waffling on the final outcome, but I think I've got it figured out, and I'm still trying to figure out what to do with a couple of the "loose end" characters that were created during the round robin.

            I missed having it done by the presidential election. I'm shooting for this year's election season.

            (no surprise, I've written about 10 months worth of Batman tales on the E1 site in, oh, about 8 years)

            da 'Cat!

            --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, "sandyhausler" <shausler@...> wrote:

            > --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, starsky_hutch76 <no_reply@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, "sandyhausler" <shausler@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I was a member a few years ago, somehow got bumped off the list, and have just rejoined. When I left work was done on a story dealing with 1988 election, with the Flash running for President. Was that ever resolved?
            > > >
            > > > Sandy Hausler
            > > >

            > > No, that's still kind of an ongoing thing.
            >
            > Uh, gee, that's been going on for years. It's almost like the real presidential elections.
            >
            > Sandy Hausler

          • ddswanson
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 5, 2009
              Hi, Sandy! Jay is still running for President.

              Dan