[The JSA All-Star Story Site] Re: Mirror, Mirror Pt. 8

  • ddswanson
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 1, 2008
      You better not or my organization will sue you for everything you're
      worth!

      Dan (President and Founder, ASPRD)

      --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, Drivtaan <drivtaan@...>
      wrote:

      > I'll keep that in mind, Dave. Thanks for the info. Hmmm. Would I
      actually use the character for comedy relief?

      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 24, 2008
        John Walker? Who is this? I'm not familiar. I don't think this is the case, but if he turns out to be a Texas Ranger.....