Re: Re The Spectre the Partner Part 9

  • lawrenceliberty
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      Thanks. Good to know about the Adv. stories. (I personally prefer the
      concept that Spectre isn't older than Jim but I defer to the majority.)
    • starsky_hutch76
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
        It does open up story potential, though. Imagine a team-up of Shining
        Knight and a medeival Spectre or the Western Johnny Thunder and an
        1800s Spectre.

        --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, "lawrenceliberty"
        <lawrenceliberty@...> wrote:

        > Thanks. Good to know about the Adv. stories. (I personally prefer
        the
        > concept that Spectre isn't older than Jim but I defer to the
        majority.)

      • lawrenceliberty
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
          That's true. An Old West Spectre would be an interesting concept.

          (I think I personally just liked the original Golden Age origin- he's
          Jim's ghost-better than than attributing more cosmic origins to the
          character.)