Sup people.

  • gt_cipher
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
      Saw the JSA clip on Youtube.. Had to join this group.
    • ddswanson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2006
        --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, gt_cipher <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        > Saw the JSA clip on Youtube.. Had to join this group.

        Glad to have you here. Looks like we have hit a little bit of a slow
        spell in new posts. Hope you are a writer! Right now you can find our
        stories in 3 places, in the Archives (there is a link in the text at
        the top of the group home page), in the Files area and spread
        throughout the messages. Enjoy!

        Dan
      • prince_charon
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2006
          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > Saw the JSA clip on Youtube.. Had to join this group.

          Which JSA clip are you reffering to?