Re: October Blood Pt.4

  • ddswanson
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2006
      Well, I'm impressed. A Halloween tale, and posted in time for
      Halloween! Vampires and psychics and occult detectives who work with
      Catholic priests. And all in 4 parts.

      I can't even hardly write my name in 4 parts!

      Nice change of pace, Driv, thanks!

      Dan
    • Ernie Ball
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 1, 2006
        Glad you liked it, Dan. This was one of those rare gems that almost wrote itself. If only the next chapter of my Black Adam would come as easily. Oh, well.

        Driv