Re: Mirror, Mirror (Part 3)

  • libbylawrence
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2005
      Very nice to see Jim Corrigan's compassionate side clearly influencing
      Spectre. That was basically what we had in mind when we bonded them
      together again and reduced Spectre's powers. Good job.
    • Ernie Ball
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2005
        Thanks, libby. I hope that I kept all of the characters true to form. Since Corrigan has children, it only makes sense that he would develope a bit of compassion.

        Driv

      • Dan Swanson
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 2, 2005
          --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, "Lee" <drivtaan@y...>
          wrote:

          > Well, Dr. Occult is back and free for use. His fledgeling team no
          > longer exists on Earth-2, nor will they be popping up unexpectedly on
          > Earths 1, 4, X, or S.
          >
          > I hope the brief guest appearances in part 3 don't interfere with
          > anyone else's storylines. I tried to keep them in character while
          > still, hopefully, enriching my story.
          >
          > Driv

          Where are Lazarus and company?

          I don't see how cameos can mess up someone else's story. I'm sorry you
          felt the necessity to break off a story line in the middle. I was
          looking forward to seeing how it got resolved. Nice job, given the
          premise.

          Dan
        • Ernie Ball
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 2, 2005
            I wasn't sure about how I handled Dr. Fate. I figured that after 40 odd years, a lot of the older guys would be willing to help each other out. Sort of like listening to 2 old men when they find out that they each served in an earlier war; a strong connection is formed.

            As for Lazarus and company, I've still got several ideas concerning them. I don't want to let too much out of the bag, but I will say they are a part of a world that has very few heroes.

            Driv

          • Dan Swanson
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 2, 2005
              --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, Ernie Ball
              <drivtaan@y...> wrote:

              > I wasn't sure about how I handled Dr. Fate. I figured that after 40
              odd years, a lot of the older guys would be willing to help each other
              out.

              > Driv

              Who would be more likely to be Dr. Occult's friend than Dr. Fate,
              after all? The have undoubtedly worked together numerous times, and
              who might have more common interests than those two?

              Dan
            • Ernie Ball
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 3, 2005
                Sound like the makings of a possible Times Past team-up story if anyone is interested.

                Driv