Re: [The JSA All-Star Story Site] The Wedding March pt. 28

  • BLACKWOLF
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 1, 2005
      --- starsky_hutch76 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      It could be just be but I have the feeling Melody is
      not a nice person at all!

      Wolf

      =====

      ^ ^

      * *

      < >

      --__-

      http://my.yahoo.com
    • The Time Trust
      Message 39 of 39 , Feb 22
        No, but he does have some other comic connections. I'm working on an origin story for Lance, with Starsky's permission, that delves deeply into Earth-2's secret history. Though your suggestion does have merit, it should be remembered that Lance is MUCH older than he appears, kept youthful due to his special designer drugs; in fact, he was a contemporary with the Crime Doctor. So, while he wouldn't be following an established legacy like that, it's possible that they may have worked together at some point.

        --
        Cheers,
        Doc Quantum

        www.5earths.info