Re: [The JSA All-Star Story Site] The Wedding March pt 3

  • Dan Swanson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
      --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, MaxtheGnome@w... wrote:
      > It looks like Alfred will have things well in hand.
      >
      > Driv

      I like this chapter. Alfred is quite confident, and the part about
      the cheap wine is fun, and real. And Alfred doing all the planning a
      Dick spacing out, probably on other concerns, is good. I suspect Dick
      is already having second thoughts. Not necessarily about marrying
      Karen, but about the concept of being married. When you get married,
      you give up some things in your life. It's a tradeoff, you get some
      other things. But even if you think the trade was a great deal, there
      are still occasional flashes of regret for those things you gave up.
      I bet Dick is thinkng about all those things right now - especially
      after being a bachelor for so many years.

      Dan
    • starsky_hutch76
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
        Yeah, leave it to Alfred to rise to the occasion when planning a
        wedding!

        ....but can he plan a bachelor party? ;)