17198RE: Re: [The JSA All-Star Story Site] Re: Thunderstruck, Epilogue

  • lawrenceliberty
    Nov 9 7:40 AM

       I just read this one and I liked it too.   I wonder if this Captain Thunder might fulfill some of the plots Roy Thomas had started for his post crisis concept of a black C. Marvel?  A modern day Aryan Captain Nazi would be a perfect foe.

      Plus, always good to see Diana Dare.

      ---In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, <the_time_trust_2000@...> wrote:

      I want to let everyone know that you're welcome to use the Earth-2 Captain Thunder in a story featuring the character, either in a starring role or as a guest star. As long as you don't go and have him join another team (he's already slated for the international team), he's free to use. Just keep him in character, is all I ask.

      --
      Cheers,
      Doc Quantum of The Time Trust

      www.5earths.info