      From: Drivtaan <drivtaan@...>
      To: "theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com" <theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 1:55:23 PM
      Subject: Re: [The JSA All-Star Story Site] Weird Mystery Tales: The Sleepwalker

      I read this a couple days ago, but when I tried to comment from my cell phone I couldn't. I enjoyed this quite a lot. I've always liked seeing the superhero world through the eyes of a "normal" person. Not sure if he would qualify as normal, but it would be neat to find out more about the charm he was given.

      Lee

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic