17179RE: RE: New club photo

  • immortalwildcat
    Sep 6, 2013

      I think I'd rather not have animated-style characters for this group.   They just don't have that "Golden Age" feel for me.

      The image of Batman included in the group banner is interesting - I know it's a modern image, but it feels right for the earlier depictions of Batman.

      And the Dr. Fate image used there makes him look like he could go a few rounds in a WWF wrestling ring.  Very intimidating.

      da 'Cat!

      --- In theJSAallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com, <thejsaallstarstorysite@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thank you. I took a shot at making one.

      I probably should have asked which heroes people would like to see. We have pics of original characters in our photos section that are in the DCAU style.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic