Hey lowellguy....

  • ste89awd
    Message 1 of 195 , Nov 6, 2001
      If you don't mind, would it be possible to get
      your e-mail address to contact you direct if I have a
      question? This site seems to have gone down hill again in a
      hurry. It would just be easier to ask you directly if I
      need something. It's entirel up to you if you'd like
      to do this. I will understand if you want to keep it
      private. I'll leave my address in
      case.<br><br>ste6000awd@...
    • lapurr_n_smurf
      Message 195 of 195 , Nov 28, 2005
        Not trying to take a sale away from repo here or anything. But I have
        to mention that there is a new 6000 gas tank on ebay for 44 bucks. As
        well as 2 Fog lights. There is also a grill for a 82 6000.

        Brian

        --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, "architect_bd99"