Re: [The 6000 Club] Re: a pulse

  • WILLIAM PINKSTONE
    Message 1 of 18 , May 27, 2013
      I hear you.  The ste fits like a glove doesn' it.
        Bill

      Message 2 of 18 , May 27, 2013
        Yes I agree. Without a doubt the AWD 6000's are far rarer than the X/11's and I have both PLUS the VR wagon!   A.J./gmawdguy

        Message 3 of 18 , May 29, 2013
          I have a 1983 6000 LE I am trying to restore. The door panels are pretty rusty. Anyone know where I can get some decent doors?

          Message 4 of 18 , May 29, 2013
            Nah, sorry, both my 6000's are running.