coolant over flow tank

  • pdwebles
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2011
      i have an 85 ste and how i dont know but its cracked on the underside. does anyone have a spare laying around i went to a yard here and all i got was good luck lol.. id like to restore it but ill be damned if i can find complete doors dash etc i found a place called world auto parts but the dont return calls.. anyway if anyone has a lead or a salvage yard i can call that would be great, oh yea im in rhode island
      thanks
      Pete
    • Arthur Floyd
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2011
        I believe that the other A bodies would use the same tank. I will look locally this week and see if there is one in Houston. aj/gmawdguy

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2011
          I wasnt sure if mabey a chevy celebrity or an olds ciera would do the trick i havnt done enough research at this point thanks
          Arthur
          mabey ill just see if i can just walk aorund some salvage yards and poke around myselfe. thats always fun!! again thank you