1985 PONTIAC 6000 STE

  • wesiide4life
    Message 1 of 195 , Jan 9, 2000
      I own an 85 STE & i enjoy driving it as well as all the options it has- the only one left out is power seats. I also wish it had overdrive as the rpm's are high at speeds over 50mph.
    • lapurr_n_smurf
      Message 195 of 195 , Nov 28, 2005
        Not trying to take a sale away from repo here or anything. But I have
        to mention that there is a new 6000 gas tank on ebay for 44 bucks. As
        well as 2 Fog lights. There is also a grill for a 82 6000.

        Brian

        --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, "architect_bd99"