Re: Part needed For My 1989 6000 SE

  • James Mcginty
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2010
      Greetings everyone!!! I am still hoping for someone to reply for my request for some body parts for my 6000 SE. I hope i am describing it properly but i need a piece of body molding which fits under the driver's side door as the one on my car is cracked and needs replacement.I tried looking for this part on eBay with no luck at all.I also need a Left side turn light assembly.Any help would be most appreciated!!! Best Regards,Jim