Found a '90

  • Brad Olson
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 5, 2010
      http://racine.craigslist.org/cto/1579086289.html

      I'm not actively looking for a car right now but by this fall I'll
      have another driver in the household, and something affordable
      might not be a bad idea.

      Strange thing is that a similar ad from 4 weeks ago listed what I
      think is the same car for $850. Apparently there's been some
      appreciation since then.

      Brad
    • Brad Olson
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 5, 2010
        From: "Brad Olson" <bdo_pontiac@...>
        > http://racine.craigslist.org/cto/1579086289.html

        Heard back from the seller
      • Brad Olson
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 5, 2010
          From: "Brad Olson" <bdo_pontiac@...>
          > http://racine.craigslist.org/cto/1579086289.html

          Oops, hit Send by mistake...

          Anyhow, the car's still available and I'm thinking that I might go
          check it out. Anything I should watch for? Would a '90 also have
          the air struts in the rear?

          Brad
        • Brian R
          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 13, 2010
            Yes the 90's have the air ride. And any problem a 89 STE has, the 90 SE will also have. Still for the miles, and the relative condition, I would probly look at it.

            Brian