1988 6000steawd

  • gmgranddad
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2009
      I have a 1988 6000ste awd with 39000 orginal miles for sale anyone interested?
    • gmgranddad
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2009
        I have a 1988 6000ste awd with 39000 orginal miles for sale anyone interested?
      • Peter
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 17, 2009
          Hi, how much are you asking and where are you located?  thanks.

          I have a 1988 6000ste awd with 39000 orginal miles for sale anyone interested?

        • kenlane5@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 26, 2009
            Attached is pict. of car.

            It has 4 new corners, new fuel sender, new fuel runner, new belt.

            Everything works except all door lock button it will lock 3 doors and it needs a air compressor.

            Located in sterling hgts Mich.

            Rust on bottom of doors, around gas filler door, rear lower rockers.

            Have full set of manuels and other illistrations. Needs exhaust tires, battery good.

            39000 orginal miles one owner.

            Make offer

            Ken Lane