1988 STE for Sale

  • jdoatl
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
      I have a 1988 STE (burgundy/gray with gray interior) for sale. I bought this vehicle with 11,000 miles on the odometer and had plans to revive it when I retired but that is just not in the cards. I would like to see this STE go to someone who has an appreciation for these vehicles and not have it end up in a bone yard. This STE (2wd) has been in the Atlanta area since 1989 and driven about 140,000 miles. It's never had any body work. Before this vehicle was taken off the road, I installed a new alternator, radiator, starter and new tires. The car does need a new windshield, headliner, and body side molding. The STE's interior is still in good shape with no tears. If you have a desire to restore and drive an STE or just need parts to keep your current vehicle on the road, this unit may be what you need. I also have the GM 1988 Pontiac 6000 service manual.

      If you are interested in this STE, you can respond by email to jdoatl@.... If you provide your telephone number, I will call at a time convenient for you to discuss further and respond to any additional questions regarding this vehicle.