Re: [The 6000 Club] 1990 Pontiac 6000 LE

  • Brian R
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hey Mike,

      Its pretty easy to change the headlights/foglights on the car you have. When you open your hood, and look down, you see a grill. This grill must come off. They have little rubber/plastic clips that hold it on. Just pop the handles so instead of laying flat, the handles are pointed straight out. The if you look at the front of the grill, the bottome line that goes from headlight to headlight, there will be 2 more of those same clips, pop them up like the others. Then its just a matter of lifting the edges of the grill up on each end, and wiggling it up and out. From there, you will see 2 finger bolts on the top of each headlight assembly, and you just unscrew those, replace the lights, and repeat the procedure in reverse order to get it back together.

      Good luck..

      Brian

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
        Thanks a lot Brian. I just did not want to break something. Thanks for
        taking the time to email me.