1987 Pontiac 6000 STE

  • jcb_joeb
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1 11:56 AM
      I am new here but I have an 87 STE. White/Gray that I am wanting to
      sell. (Not wanting to but have to because I don't have the time to fix
      it up) I replaced the passenger rear door, because it rusted out. The
      Driver rear door needs replaced to but I could not find one. It can
      probably be repaired if someone had the right tools. The ABS light is
      on, but I think it is one of the wheel speed sensors, from sitting so
      long. The engine runs good, the transmission acts kind of sluggish.
      I want to try to sell it to someone who will fix it up, or at least use
      it for parts. I hate to see it have to go to the scrapyard.
      It has over 300,000 miles on it. I have the FACTORY service manual,.
      though from being used so much, it s a little worn. I still have the
      original window sticker! I also have some extra parts. The ERC still
      works but the driver rear shock is leaking fluid.
      If anyone is interested please let me know, Otherwise it will be
      unfortunatly sent to the scrapyard. It was a GREAT car, and it needs a
      good home.

      Joe
    • Repoman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1 8:31 PM