I have an 85 STE that is in need for beltline moldings.

  • nitahughes
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hello, my name is Kristoper Gerbracht. I have three STE's. Two
      very drivable 85's and a parts car, an 87 STE.
      What I am in search for are the beltline moldings for the inside
      and the outside for my 85 with 300,000 miles on it.
      Any clues for the beltline moldings would be MUCH/MUCHO
      appreciated.
      Thank You,
      Kristopher Gerbracht
      www.kristopher.gerbracht@...
    • prospeeder14
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2008
        --- In the6000club@yahoogroups.com, "nitahughes" <nitahughes@...> wrote:

        Junk Yard or Dealership. Thats about it.